60% of a buyer’s purchase decision
has already been made

based on their experience with your digital channels before even talking to a sales rep.
The customer’s experience is formed by every interaction on your digital channels.
We can help you build trust at every interaction along their digital journey.

Digital Marketing Services

Customer delight is not just a post-sale activity. Delight should be a priority both pre-and post-sale.

1/ SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
2/ EMAIL MARKETING
3/ LEAD GENERATION
4/ CONTENT MARKETING
5/ PPC ADVERTISING

 

1.

Social Media Marketing

Social Media provides a platform for direct communication between your customers, prospects and employees. We help you leverage social networks to distribute business content and create a strong community of brand advocates.
• Competition Research & Intelligence
• Social Media Posting
• Social Media Advertising

 

2.

Email Marketing (Campaigns)

Our email marketing campaign highlights impactful design and writing, responsive design, high open rates and detailed analytics.
It also covers –
• Email Newsletter Writing, Design & Delivery
• Email List Management
• Email Marketing Automation

services_displaymarketing

 

3.

Lead Generation

• Website Pop-Up Optimization
• Website Forms Management & Automation
• Article-specific “content upgrades”
• Re-Marketing

 


 

4.

Content Marketing

• Content Research & Strategy
• Content Writing, Promotion & Management
• Lead Magnet Creation

 

services_searchmarketing

 

5.

PPC Advertising

• Search Marketing (Adwords)
• ReMarketing (Only 2% of website visitors convert on the first visit. What are you doing about the other 98%? Think Re-Targeting)
• Display Network (Google Display Network, Bing, Yahoo)
We are Google Adwords Certified and Google Analytics Certified

 

google_certifications_googleadwords

Let’s start a conversation

Let us know more about the solutions you are seeking, and we’ll schedule a time to talk.

 

Fill out my online form.